The Henderson Repository now features open peer review!
What is open peer review?
In one word, transparency. Submissions to collections under the Independent Submissions community will continue to be peer viewed; in our new, open peer review environment, comments made by the reviewers as well as any author rebuttals will be visible to everyone.
What are the benefits of open peer review?
- Authors will receive constructive criticism and advice to complete the best possible submission.
- Are you interested in submitting your material to the repository? Visit the author guidelines available on the Policies and Guidelines page. Locate a link to this page under the Quick Guides menu on the homepage.
- Reviewers will now be known and will receive public recognition for their knowledge and guidance.
- Reviewer comments will be visible allowing a global audience to benefit from the advice.
- If you're interested in volunteering as a reviewer, contact the staff at email@example.com.
- Visitors will have access to critical behind-the-scenes discussions.
- Look for the open review designation in the item record. Reviewer comments will be attached to the record as additional files.