Theses and Dissertations Guidelines
To qualify as a submission to the Theses and Dissertations community a document must follow these guidelines.
The document must follow standard organization methods for theses and dissertations, and be as prescribed by an individual's university program.
It should contain the following at a minimum:
- Title page
- Approval page (remove signatures)
- Table of contents
- Body of paper
- List of tables, figures, and/or abbreviations
- Endnotes, as necessary
- Bibliography, selected bibliography or references
- Appendix or appendices, as necessary
It should be completed in partial fulfillment of graduate or postdoctoral degrees and successfully defended.
DNP Capstones that conform to the above standards will be accepted as submissions to this community.
To be a part of this participation option:
- Visit the following information page to learn more: https://www.nursingrepository.org/etd_information/. This is the only participation option in the repository where we submit an item on your behalf!
- If you have already read the information page and wish to go directly to the permission form, follow this link: https://stti.wufoo.com/forms/repository-electronic-theses-and-dissertations/.
Other graduate and postdoctoral papers and projects that do not qualify for submission to this community, but may qualify for submission elsewhere in the repository:
- PowerPoint slides
- Article manuscripts (that will not/have not been submitted to traditional journals for publication)
- Short reports
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.