Policies and Guidelines
- Open Review. The Henderson Repository is moving to a new open review process. To learn more about open review, click here.
- Tools Reference Guide. To view our tools, instruments and measurements reference guide click here.
- Tools Finding Aid. To view our tools list for information on specific tools (i.e., where to find/purchase/request permission), click here.
- Theses and Dissertations. Graduate Papers, Thesis, and Dissertation Project - Have you authored a graduate paper, thesis, or dissertation? Would you like to showcase it in the Henderson Repository? Click here to learn more about the project, dynamic dissemination, and give us permission to post your ETD today!
- Student Assistance Page - If your school of nursing program requires that you submit your work to their collection in the Henderson Repository, start here! If your school of nursing does not have a collection, but has encouraged you to submit to the Graduate Papers, Theses, and Dissertations community, please view the Author Assistance Page instead.
- Author Assistance Page - Interested in submitting your work to the repository? Start here!
Questions and Answers
- Q and A. Explore a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
- Sigma-hosted Event Sessions. I attended, or presented at a Sigma-hosted event, how do I search for sessions within the Henderson Repository? This key will help.
- Citation Assistance. Need help citing materials in the repository. Try these resources.
- Find out what's in it for you. Learn more about benefits.
Group Participation Opportunities
Groups include national/international nursing organizations, schools of nursing, nursing consortia, hospitals/healthcare systems, and nursing staff at health-related organizations, companies, and corporations.
- Group Policies. Click here to learn more.
- Proxy Information Page. Link to Proxy Agreement is at the bottom of that page.
- Proxy Agreement
- Event Submission Form (Pre-event)
- Event Submission Form (Post-event)
- ETD Participation Form
- Embargo Information Page
- Embargo Request Form
Author Keyword Assistance
- List of Citation Generators (links to external sources)
Self-Archiving and Copyright Information for Authors
- Creative Commons Licenses - Learn more. Control how you share your work with the world. An optional part of the Henderson Repository submission process.
- Copyright Overview - The Columbia University, Copyright Advisory Office provides an excellent overview of copyright law.
- SHERPA/RoMEO - A database of publishers' policies for self-archiving previously published manuscripts in Open Access, digital repositories.