Policies and Guidelines
- Open Review. The Henderson Repository is moving to a new open review process. To learn more about open review, click here.
- Tools Reference Guide. To view our tools, instruments and measurements reference guide click here.
- Tools Finding Aid. To view our tools list for information on specific tools (i.e., where to find/purchase/request permission), click here.
- Theses and Dissertations. Graduate Papers, Thesis, and Dissertation Project - Have you authored a graduate paper, thesis, or dissertation? Would you like to showcase it in the Henderson Repository? Click here to learn more about the project, dynamic dissemination, and give us permission to post your ETD today!
- Author Assistance Page - Interested in submitting your work to the repository? Start here!
The views and opinions expressed in group participant collections, and individual item records do not necessarily state or reflect those of Sigma Theta Tau International ("Sigma"), or its resource the Henderson Repository, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to materials available in this repository, neither Sigma, its subsidiaries, chapters, nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The display of communities, collections, and documents within this repository does not constitute a partnership (with any individual authors or group participants), an endorsement, or recommendation by Sigma, its repository, subsidiaries, chapters, or any of its employees.
Questions and Answers
- Q and A. Explore a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
- Sigma-hosted Event Sessions. I attended, or presented at a Sigma-hosted event, how do I search for sessions within the Henderson Repository? This key will help.
- Find out what's in it for you. Learn more about benefits.
Group Participation Opportunities
Groups include national/international nursing organizations, schools of nursing, nursing consortia, hospitals/healthcare systems, and nursing staff at health-related organizations, companies, and corporations.
- Group Policies. Click here to learn more.
Copyright is retained by the author (individual(s) or corporate) as original copyright holder unless expressly stated in the item record.
Any use/reuse requests must be made directly to the copyright holder, unless a Creative Commons license appears in the item record.
- Proxy Information Page. Link to Proxy Agreement is at the bottom of that page.
- Proxy Agreement
- Event Submission Form (Pre-event)
- Event Submission Form (Post-event)
- Embargo Information Page
- Embargo Request Form
Browse and Search Guides
Author Keyword Assistance
- List of Citation Generators (links to external sources)